Transitowne Automotive Group has immediate openings for Lot Attendants/Detailers.
The Lot Attendant/Detailer moves and cleans vehicles, prepares vehicles for delivery, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains new and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Sweeps, shovels, or vacuums loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and removes containers from work areas
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Makes key tags for vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to drive both an automatic and manual car shift
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematical skills.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Transitowne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
0 comment(s) so far on Lot Attendant/Detailer