Transitowne Automotive Group is currently seeking an automotive technician to join our fast-paced service department. Previous automotive mechanic experience is preferred, and NYS Inspection license is a plus!. The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Ideal candidate is highly motivated and able to multitask. We offer great benefits and a fantastic company culture.
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Weekly guaranteed hours with opportunities for weekly bonus earnings
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacations & sick time
- Family-owned & operated
- High volume business in a team-oriented atmosphere
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license required
- Previous technician experience preferred
- High School diploma or the equivalent preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- Proficient mechanical skills
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance based on assessment of engines
- Perform necessary repairs on vehicles
- Perform trouble-shooting, computer diagnostics, necessary repairs on vehicles
- Perform New York State Certified Inspections
Your own tools are required.
Transitowne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come build your career with us.
We look forward to talking to you!